Is Your Doctor In the Anthem Network?
Visit Anthem’s Website today and follow this pathway:
- Providers > Provider Resources > Find a Doctor
- From here, you can search as member or search as guest.
- How do you get insurance? Through my employer
- What state do you want to search in? Choose the State
- What type of care are you searching for? Medical
- Select a plan/network: EPO (it should be about 6 down on the list)
- Finally, use the search engine to look for your doctor!
This plan uses a provider network. You may only access services from providers who are in the EPO network (this excludes emergency services - please review the Evidence of Coverage for details). For a complete list of providers, including specialists and behavioral health providers, please visit the Anthem BlueCross website at www.anthem.com/ca. The guide above is provided to help with website navigation.
- You do not need to select a primary care physician.
- You may access services with any provider, as long as the provider is within the EPO network.
- You do not need a referral to see a specialist, as long as the specialist is within the EPO network.
- Behavioral Health Providers:
- You may self-refer to a behavioral health provider, as long as the provider is within the EPO network.