Penalty Cancellations

If you are delinquent on your Secured Property taxes and believe you qualify for a penalty cancellation, please complete and sign the below Request for Penalty Cancellation Form and submit via US Mail or via email at

Be sure to include the requested supporting documentation along with a check(s) or money order(s) for payment in full (base tax plus penalties) unless the full tax due has already been paid. If the full tax has already been paid, you may submit your request form via US Mail or email at

Provide all documentation which supports your request. Penalty Cancellations are reviewed and approved on a case-by-case basis.

Request for Penalty Cancellation(PDF, 236KB)