CDPH- Beyond the Blueprint (Including Mega Events)
CDPH - Guidance for the Use of Face Coverings (February 28, 2022)
- CDPH - Guidance for the Use of Face Coverings (2/28/2022)
- CDPH - Face Coverings Q&A (2/16/2022)
- Changes Made on February 28, 2022:
- Effective March 1, 2022 , the requirement that unvaccinated individuals mask in indoor public settings will move to a strong recommendation that all persons, regardless of vaccine status, continue indoor masking.
- Universal masking shall remain required in specified high-risk settings.
- After March 11, 2022, the universal masking requirement for K-12 and Childcare settings will terminate. CDPH strongly recommends that individuals in these settings continue to mask in indoor settings when the universal masking requirement lifts.
- Employers - Employers are subject to the Cal/OSHA COVID-19 Emergency Temporary Standards (ETS)
Complete Resource List
COVID-19 Funeral Assistance