One component of accountability is the effectiveness of services, supports and activities as measured by individual client outcomes and community impact.
The other component is the demonstration that the mental health system is performing appropriately in providing services, supports, and activities - that is, doing what it said it would do.
These two components can be thought of as the two “arms of accountability” that will hold the MHSA transformational processes up to the light and demonstrate that the mental health system is reaching out to both individuals and the community in ways that produce positive results.
MHSA Outcomes from July 2021 - June 2022
Outcomes - Contract Providers (A-K)
Outcomes - Contract Providers (L-Z)
- MHS-TURN-BHS-D.A.R.T.-West-FSP-Outcomes-FY-21-22-Attachment-A(PDF, 270KB)
- MHS-TURN-BHS-IMPACT-Outcomes-Report-Attachment-A(PDF, 199KB)
- Pacific-Clinics-ACT-Outcomes-Attachment-A-FY 21-22(PDF, 352KB)
- Pacific-Clinics-EPU-CYS-BBFF-Outcomes-Report-FY-21-22-Attachment-A(PDF, 312KB)
- Turning-Point-Dragonfly-Outcomes-report-FY-21-22-Attachment-A-FINAL(PDF, 712KB)
- Turning-Point-RMH-Outcomes-Report-FY-21-22-Attachment-A(PDF, 711KB)
- Turning-Point-Sunrise-FSP-Outcomes-FY-21-22-Attachment-A(PDF, 673KB)
- Turning-Point-Vista-FSP-Outcomes-FY-21-22-Attachment-A(PDF, 704KB)
- Westside-FPSN-YEC-Outcomes-Report-FY-2021-22-Attachment-A(PDF, 833KB)
- Westside-YEC-Outcomes-Report-FY-2021-22-Attachment-A-RN-2022.09.22(PDF, 833KB)
MHSA Outcomes Archive Site
Non-MHSA Program Outcomes
Back to MHSA Main Page
If you have a Behavioral Health emergency
please call 9-1-1
For Access to Services or the Crisis Line,
1 800 654-3937