Field Bank Supervision


2048 N. Fine St.
Fresno, CA 93727  map
Monday to Friday
8:00 AM. to 5:00 PM
(559) 600-5127

The Field Bank unit is responsible for the supervision of individuals placed on misdemeanor or felony probation by the Fresno Superior Court, as well as Courts throughout the state of California and the United States. The unit consists of a Probation Services Manager, Probation Officers and Probation Technicians that assist the Probation Officers with supervision duties.


The level of supervision an individual receives is based on an Evidence Based Practices (EBP) model.  EBP focuses on the individual person and their specific needs to reduce offender risk, which in turn reduces new crime and improves public safety. In addition, the best interest of the supervised person is taken into consideration at each phase of their supervision.


The Field Bank unit ensures compliance of the court orders through interviews at the office or in the home, electronic messaging or telephone contacts. Probation staff are a great resource for services within the community and we provide referrals to programs and services regardless of whether it has been court ordered or not. The unit participates in community engagement activities such as job fairs and neighborhood events and we work closely with other law enforcement agencies on organized law enforcement activities to provide the best protection for the community.



The Field Bank unit also processes out-of-county transfers (PC 1203.9 transfers), as well as, Interstate Compact transfers. If you are placed on probation in another county or state and move to or already live in Fresno County, your case can be transferred by the sentencing Court or State to Fresno County. This must be done with prior approval from the sentencing county or state and requires permission before moving or returning to Fresno County.


How Long is my grant of probation?

You may be placed on probation for a period of 2 years to 5 years, which may include a period of summary probation, and is determined by the Court.

Can I reside in a different County?

The Probation Officer or the Court may allow you to move to a different county. However, you must receive approval prior to leaving the County. You are still responsible to appear for your Court hearings and maintain contact with Probation as directed by the Probation Officer.

Can I travel to a different state?

You cannot travel to a different state without the consent of your Probation Officer.

Can I have my case reduced or have my felony conviction dismissed?

Yes, you can petition the Court to dismiss your case in accordance with Penal Code Section 1203.4(a). The petition will only set your plea/verdict of guilt aside. It is your obligation to disclose the conviction in response to any direct questions contained in any questionnaire of application for public office, for licensure by any state or local agency, and for contracting with the California State of Lottery.

Can my monthly report be submitted on-line

Yes, go to for more information.