Are you currently pregnant? Here are your next steps:
1. See a doctor & start prenatal care.
2. Do not drink alcohol.
3. Do not smoke or use drugs.
4. Take a vitamin with folic acid
5. Keep up with vaccines.
6. Be active
7. Eat healthy
8. Make a plan for where baby will sleep
9. Choosing to breastfeed?
10. Are you in a safe relationship and environment?
My Birth Matters- Make sure to always talk to your doctor about your questions, concerns, and options
Urgent Maternal Warning Signs– What to watch for during pregnancy and the following year after delivery
Attend Postpartum checkup after baby is born, between 6 to 8 weeks after delivery.
Know the signs of Postpartum Depression - Find local resources from Maternal Wellness Coalition of Fresno
Learn about Birth Spacing if wanting to have another baby.
Warning Signs After Birth